Please read the following carefully before signing and sending us your completed application form.
- Traders are responsible for their personal safety and the security of their personal belongings, goods, vehicles and trade stand – we strongly advise that all traders carry an appropriate fire extinguisher. CVWOC can take no responsibility whatsoever for the security of your stock or personal possessions.
- There is no electricity available in the trade area. All fuel brought in must be held in the proper container and all generators must have at least one appropriate fire extinguisher.
- All traders must carry Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £5m valid for the entire period of the show *. Please can you send a copy of your insurance document with your booking form.
- All traders must complete and carry with them a current Risk Assessment specific to their Business.
- No entry onto the site between the hours 11pm and 6am.
- Compliance with the current Disabilities Discrimination Act is the responsibility of individual traders.
- Subletting of trade space is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that there is no restriction on the number of traders who may be selling similar products.
- The sale or use of fireworks, Chinese lanterns, firearms, quad bikes, motorised scooters, motorised skateboards, motor bikes (of any size) is strictly prohibited. Also strictly prohibited is the sale of Nitrous Oxide or similar chemicals/gases.
- The selling of food and drink (other than by designated caterers) is strictly prohibited.
- Trade plots must be left clear, clean and tidy by noon on Monday. Waste receptacles are provided, please use them.
- All accidents/incidents must be reported to HQ, the green building adjacent to the roundabout.
- The person/s booking the trade plot will be held solely responsible for the behaviour of any person associated with them. Camping is allowed on your stand but the camping and site regulations must be adhered to. The committee reserve the right to remove traders from the site if their behaviour is not acceptable, or anyone associated with them.
- Should the event be cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, no refunds will be offered or issued.
- There will be no trader vehicular movements on the showgrounds during trading hours at all.
- No vehicles are to be left parked on the showground outside of your allocated pitch space and any vehicles left parked in the showgrounds without permission will be removed without prior warning. The club will not accept liability for any damage or costs incurred due to removal of any unauthorised vehicle.
* If you do not have PL Cover, apply to The National Market Traders Federation, Hampton House, Hawshaw Lane, Hoyland, Barnsley S74 0HA – www. nmtf.co.uk – Tel 01226 749021. Public Liability Insurance included (conditions apply).